Friday, November 18, 2005

I can't seem to leave this one alone

Rick "I'm running-away-from-W" Santorum. I can't leave this guy alone. I don't mind it when people are assholes, that is everyone's right. But to be an hypocritical asshole, or a disloyal asshole, or a pandering asshole, that's when I can't tolerate them.

I'm serious. I think everyone in this country has a right to be an asshole. But our fine Senator has crossed the line.

From Bring it On:


Santorum circa 2002:

"intelligent design is a legitimate scientific theory that should be taught in science classes."

Santorum circa 2005:

"I'm not comfortable with intelligent design being taught in the science classroom."

And don't forget that Santorum backed the Dover School Board members that were ousted in elections a couple of weeks ago. What a fucking schmuck!

It may seem like I'm picking on poor Rick, but I do take his blathering personally. As a resident of Pennsylvania, I consider him to be an embarrassment.

1 comment:

--Blue Girl said...

I'm pretty steamed about this too. I'll probably link to your fine, pithy post.