Friday, November 18, 2005

Blogs that I like to read

If you look at my blog role, you'll see that I read many, many blogs. It's OK, because some of those people only post once every 2 weeks. Others post a couple time a day.

So let me give a shout out to several blogs that I enjoy.

A Writer's Life--Lee Goldberg's blog. It covers writing, novels, publishing, television and just general life stuff. I like Lee's style. He is a successful writer (one of my life goals) and he is easy to read, while he shares his insights.

Bitch PhD--Feminist blog. Fun, literate and interesting.

Love America, Hate Bush--I wish I had thought of that title!

Miserable Annals of the Earth--This blog is written by someone who calls himself Highlander. This is a personal blog, and I haven't been able to put my finger on why I enjoy it. It seems to have an almost familiar feel to it. He is negative and takes both his handle and blog title from movies (2 things that I tend not to like). But I am enjoying his blog.

No comments: